Welcome to Things I Love Thursday (TILT) – a weekly roundup of things I’ve found on the internet that I love! Be sure to stop over at Kimi Who and read her post. She’s pretty much the coolest chick and my blog BFF! Just a few reminders – you can write your post on any day, it doesn’t have to be Thursday! We love looking through everyone’s posts and seeing what we’ve missed this week on the internet. Use the hashtag #TILT and tag us (@WhoisKimi and @TheNerdyFoxBlog on Twitter. @KimiWho and @TheNerdyFoxBlog on Instagram) Make sure you get that button on your post and link up with us! Tag me (@thenerdyfoxblog) in your TILT tweet and I’ll retweet you! (Or share it on Facebook if you tag me!)
This week I’m going to write about what I’m thankful for in a short and sweet little post.
I’m thankful for:
- My Family – most of all my children. It might be the hardest thing I’ve ever done but each and every day, I’m thankful that they’re mine.
- The chance to be around my family. For about 6 or so years, I didn’t live by my parents. It was really hard and I’m glad that I get to be close to them now.
- My new friends. I hated Alabama for a long time. I’ve made some really amazing friends and that’s made a world of difference. I actually enjoy being here.
- I’m thankful that I get to write and pursue my dreams. I have an etsy shop that is doing amazingly well, I have a blog that is doing great. These are things that I never thought I would accomplish simply because I’ve never been given the opportunity to actually pursue those dreams. I still want to write a book, and maybe someday I will. But for now, I have my blog and that’s more than enough. I always have wanted to make soap and have a shop with my mom. We’re half way there. Maybe someday we’ll be able to actually have a store front that it just filled with our soaps and bath products. But for now we have etsy and local markets and we’re doing so well. So I’m thankful and happy.
- I’m thankful for my reader. Yes, all of them… even the ones that leave me mean comments. I read every single comment I get. I know who my regular readers are and I know who my trolls are. I’m thankful that I’m at a point in blogging where it doesn’t upset me as much to get a mean comment. I’m also thankful that despite the mean comments I’m flooded with nice things by my regular readers! Seriously, without you guys, my blog would be nothing. I’m planning on writing a lot more. Things in my life have calmed down. You’re awesome and I love you!
- I’m thankful for Social Media. I know, crazy, huh? I love instagram. I don’t know what I’d do without it. Plus, I’ve met some really awesome people because of social media. So, yay!
That’s my short and sweet list. You can add your thankful list OR your TILT post below!
[inlinkz_linkup id=584959 mode=1]
My Etsy Shop is having a black friday sale. You can stop by and look around, if you’re wanting to try natural, homemade soaps!
Tell me what you’re thankful for in the comments below!