First let’s recap on February Goals:
– Catch up and stay caught up on my bloglovin’ feed. Failed. Well, I was caught up on it …and then about half way through the month, it just failed. I got sick. Life got busy. Blah blah blah.
– Get my inbox to zero. I did this so hard! I kept my inbox cleaned up all month. Not just my blog one, either! My personal email is clean and clear!
– Stream something on Twitch. Fail… with good reason. After doing lots of research on it, I really would need 2 screens to stream and play anything. So, for now it’s on the back burner until I can acquire another computer screen. Fortunately my computer CAN handle two screens… I just need to get one.
– Comment on other blogs more often. Success! I’ve been commenting more on other blogs regularly.
– Organize Desk & My Desktop. Well, kind of. My desktop is cleaned up.. my desk is not. It’s currently covered in stuff because, well, puppy.
– Sleep more regularly. Fail. So much fail. I’ve been sick and I have a puppy. Sleep is nonexistent.
– Drink more water. Success! I’ve been drinking more water everyday!
– Find a Shamrock plant. Success! I found a purple shamrock plant and I found a regular shamrock plant. I’ve bought the purple… now I’m going to back and the regular one. I love shamrocks so much!
– Take more pictures. Success. I missed a great opportunity to take a picture of a copperhead snake because I left my camera at home. I need to find a bag that I can use as a purse AND a camera bag. Anyone have any suggestions??
-Organize my books and clothing. Fail. I got some of it done but not as much as I’d have liked to get. Again, I’m going to blame it on sickness and puppy.
Overall, I’m pretty happy with my goals from February. I could’ve worked harder on some of them but I had some unexpected things in February. I got a puppy which is basically like having another kid. He was getting up every few hours but now he’s just getting up at 5:30 every day. House training him is going… okay. I would like him to be better at communicating that he needs to go out but I am not sure how he is going to do that. He can’t go up and down our stairs… so he’s kind of just stuck on whatever level I am on. We’re working on it though. He’s fine at night, which is an improvement! We also got snow in Alabama, something that I never thought I’d see. I thought when I left Utah I was going to be done with snow. Let me tell you, snow in Alabama IS different than Utah snow; only because Alabama doesn’t know how to handle it. I’d love for it to snow here like it does in Utah. Just dump a couple of feet on the ground and see what Alabama does.
Blog more and get posts done in ADVANCE– I used to be so good at this and then I got lazy, I guess. I need to write more frequently and stay ahead of my game.
Comment on blogs more.
Be a better sponsor. I have spent a good amount of time growing my reader base and now I think I need to focus on growing my reader based AND introducing my readers to some of the great bloggers that I follow. I love my blog sponsors and they have some amazing blogs. I want so share their work more.
Post more pictures. Because pictures are awesome.
Plan my Blogiversary stuff! April is my blogiversary month! My baby is turning ONE! I am thinking of having giveaways, link ups and guest posts. If you have any ideas/want to participate let me know: email@example.com
Drink more water
Get my puppy house trained!
What are your goals this month? Do you happened to have any suggestions on purses that also work as camera bags for DSLR cameras? What about puppy house training tips? Let me know in the comments below!