I’ve never been a big flowers and chocolate fan. I mean, I love chocolate and flowers (lilies, not roses. Never roses.) but I don’t like getting them on Valentine’s day. Is that weird? It might be weird. I just think that if you really love someone, there is a more original way to show them than by giving them roses and a box of chocolates. From now until VDay I’ll be sharing some themed gifts that hopefully inspire you for the geek in your life. Or you know, yourself if you’re alone on Singles Awareness Day. 😉 Since it’s never too early to start shopping for gifts, I thought we’d start with my favorite. Star Wars, for her. We really need to talk about Star Wars Episode VII because, I love it. Anyway, he is a list of my favorite Star Wars items that would surely make your Lady Geek’s day!
- Darth Vader Purse – $52.49 (currently on sale)
- I Love You/I Know Rings – $19.99
- Death Star Tea Infuser – $19.99
- BB-8 Earrings – $12.99
- BB-8 Necklace – $34.99
- BB-8 or Captain Phasma Purse – $52.49 (currently on sale)
- Darth Vader’s Lightsaber Ring or Bracelet – $49.99 or $64.99
What are your plans for VDay? Tell me in the comments!